Interactive has been ranked by the Dallas
Business Journal as among the "Largest Metroplex
Web Design Companies" for 2002-2004. The Internet is
our playground and we have been specializing in helping
businesses become more successful on the web. Our web
design & development team members each have 12+ years
in professional experience in a variety of industries
and with thousands of web design related projects completed.
Your website design is only as good as the leads and sales it generates. In that aspect, our business is no different from yours. We use our website as a sales and prospecting tool as effectively as possible. What makes us different from other web site designers is our focus on your bottomline and the formulation of a strategy to realize the best possible return on your investment.
If you have just performed a keyword search for "Dallas Web Site Design" or "Dallas Web Site Development" then you are probably are in need of a new design or possibly a re-design of an existing website and you have the need for someone local with the expertise.
There are two questions we hear quite frequently when talking with new clients:
- How much does your web site design cost?
- What kind of web site design work have your done previously?
Anyone can design a website.
Yes, we said it and it is true. Very commonly, we hear the comments that your wife, husband, brother, sister, son, daughter, niece, nephew, aunt, uncle, high school/college kid, neighbor or even grandparents can design a website. With the advancements in technology education and the affordable mass production of simple web design tools such as Microsoft® FrontPage and Macromedia® Dreamweaver, anybody can design a website!
And there is nothing wrong with this. If this is your first website and you have a limited budget, maybe this is the best solution for you.
Questions to consider if you hire a freelance web design individual:
- Do you feel this person will be available to help you a year or two after the web design project is completed?
- If you have a falling out of the relationship with this person, does it make it ackward in family or social situations?
- Would examples of their prior work present your business in the best possible light?
- Is their sample web design work comparable to your competition?
Questions to consider when interviewing Dallas web design firms:
- How long have you been in business?
- What is your typical web design process?
- What items do you need from me for this project?
- What can I do to help control costs?
- What are samples of your previous web design work?
- How long will it take to complete this web design project?
- Can you provide professional references?