Custom website design is one of our primary core service offerings. A company or business website is one of your greatest opportunities available to interact with your clients, customers, patients and/or target demographic audience. Unlike traditional marketing collateral pieces (letterhead, brochures, circulars, tri-folds, etc.) your website is and should be treated as a living entity. A website can be easily updated to reflect your most current service or product offerings at all times. Your website represents and presents your business in the best positive light and it is website store that never closes.
When creating a website there are two immediate choices:
- A template website design or
- A custom website design.
A template website design is a cost effective option usually ideal for entrepreneurs or sole proprietors with extremely limited budgets. The design of the website or "look and feel" is already been determined. It is very much like a moving into a spec house. The primary advantages are low cost, speed to implement and low barrier to entry. The only customization is minor items such as content and possibly some photography or images. The downside of template website design is you have to find and accept a pre-determined template design that fits your aesthetical needs. If you cannot find a design you like or modifying a template website design would be ridiculously labor intensive, then a custom website design is really more suitable for your needs. Another major item to consider with a template website design is the "look and feel" is not unique and therefore; it will be seen and used by others on the Internet.
RGB Interactive does offer a limited product offering of template website designs. Please contact us to review our website design templates and discuss your requirements to determine if this is a feasible option for you.
Custom website design is actually our specialty. A custom website can have the "look and feel", functionality, navigation and operability of anything you can imagine. It is very similar to having a custom builder create a residence tailored to your specific needs, requirements, desires and aesthetics.
Our custom website design process follows these key steps:
- Website Design Questionnaire - We start by reviewing a comprehensive multiple page document of all of the critical items or components of your website and the initial discussion of the visual elements.
- Mockup Process - For custom websites, our first deliverable to you is a mockup of your homepage. This is a hypothetical draft that we deliver to you as an electronic image.
- Homepage Mockups - our standard estimate includes up to three (3) groups or aggregated sets of revisions of the homepage mockups, which is central to overall custom website theme. This is usually more than enough to finalize the homepage design, but at your discretion; you may continue to revise homepage or interior mockups at our hourly rate.
- Interior Mockups - our standard estimate includes up to two (2) groups or aggregated sets of revisions to a sample interior page. We recommend additional mockups of interior pages on more complex websites, but this is at your discretion as well. You may also request additional interior mockups which maybe estimated at a fixed flat rate or standard hourly rate.br>
- Coding and Content Integration - Once the homepage and interior page(s) have been approved, we begin to code the website and integration your content, images and/or photography. We use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) which is in your benefit and will help reduce cost if any font style changes are requested later. Our coding is W3C compliant and uses the latest syntax guidelines in website design standards.br>
- Website Review - After we have coded your entire website pages, your website will be uploaded into a private development area on our server for your review. Our estimates include up to two (2) complimentary sets or groups of revisions to all the content on your website prior to public release
- Deployment and Testing - Upon receipt of your Approval of Public Website Release, we will configure, upload and test your website into the public folder of your website hosting provider. For your convenience, RGB Interactive also provides Website Hosting to help consolidate your IT vendors and to be a single point of contact for everything you might need post website release.
View portfolio examples of our Dallas custom web site design in the following industries!